Friday, December 4, 2009

Youth Olympic Game – Exhibition

^O^ OMG OMG!!! Finally is coming to an end ^^V A project that almost cannot finish. This is the Final Sculpture which I have done for my YOG, very different from my first design. In Fact my Prof prefers my first design better. In “Depression” Mode so hack care already!!!
.
Here is the description of my Sculpture Development and Final Sculpture plus some YOG Exhibition Photo.

Sculpture Development



Final Sculpture



YOG Exhibition Photo





Put in a lot of effort while doing this sculpture** I have to sculpt, paint, put light etc. Few days staying in school didn’t sleep rushing for this X.x After doing this which makes me super confirm that I hate craft work!!! I feel that I have over do it and work too hard for it!!! It makes me feel stupid while people can do so little and produce such a nice work. Well this teaches me a lesson that in future I have to Work Smart instead of Work Hard!!!

This will be my last project of Year One Semester One ^^V don’t what will be await for me in the Semester Two ^O^ OMG OMG!!!

>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: