Thursday, November 19, 2009

Rhapsody - Concert Poster

^^Video!!!~~~~ This Project is to create a video using the line given. A group of Three member, and each one has to be the director of their own video and the other two will be his/her actor. Our Group Chosen Line is -

A: Everything’s falling apart; I don’t know what I’m supposed to do.
B: No one ever said this was going to be easy.
A: I don’t know if I can do this.
B: Just do what you feel is right.
A: Like this…?
B: Just like that.

This is the Concert Poster which will appear in the video. Be post the video soon. So treat this as a “Sneak Preview”^^ (In order not to spoil the surprise, Story synopsis will be tell on the next Post)


Individual Poster: Pianist - Kimberly Huang (Allegro)
.
Individual Poster: Violinist - Lynn Wee (Andante)
.
Concert Poster (Main)

Concent Poster (Scene)

Have to thank my team member Lynn and Kimberly for shooting this video, as we spend a lot of time shooting this video and also waste a lot of time due to my bad organization*.* Still owe them one meal because of this T.T But it was kind of fun while doing this video, all I can say acting is tough**!!!
.
I try to upload the other 2 video which my team member have done, and of course my video in my next post…. So stay tune for our ^^Video!!!~~~~
.
>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: