Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Robot Times

T.T Sobx Sobx~~~ A Final 2D Project, you can do whether you want ^O^ But the output has to be a large scale printing!!! And the Poster you creating must have your identity in it. My concept of this set of Poster is that every image to tell a story of me using Robots. I also put in some "Joke" to make it more interesting ^^v

Here is my set of Robot Posters.

Unleashed - A Poster to show some of the character I have created in this semester.

......... Revolution - Determination to change better.

Breaking The Limit - Wanting to outbreak self-limitation

Hero Out Of Action - Heroes always nowhere to be seen whenever need help.
.
One of the disappointment projects I have done!!! Very tired and very stress*.*!!! When doing this project I was soft of in “Depression” Mode. Don’t feel like do anything and kind of give up. Suppose to be a set of 8 Poster, then I change to 6, in the end 4. Eventually the Poster was not even this concept. But due to time constraint I have to change it T.T
.
Aiya hope next time I have more time to do, and really need to get rip of my “Depression” mode or I really have to cry T.T Sobx Sobx~~~
.
>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: