Tuesday, August 11, 2009

同学们~上课啰 !!!

^v^MikoMiko!!! 同学们~上课啰 !!!Waa!!! Finally School has started!!! New School, New Life and New Experience ^^. Know alot of new friends (My Classmate ^^) over there, all came from different schools and countrys, friends that I never meet before!!! Cooool~~~^o^ Hope we can get along well and hope there is no generation gap between us hehe. (I very old lao >.<)

Btw here is some Exterior and Interior shot of my school.

This is the Art, Design and Media Building. The design is veri cool~~~ but if drawing perspective will draw until siao *.*

Another angle of my school (Hope I wasn't blur enough to fall into the water^^)

This is from the top view to view my school

The interior of my school ^.^v

This is where we take our lift. (Too Lazi to climb stair *.*!)

Our Corridor where all the tutorial room and locker is

Vending machine for us to get Drinks and Snacks (Yummy Yummy ^0^v)

Well this is where I gona study for the next four year. ADM is not very big compare to other school but is the coolest school among all !!! ^.^v Yeah!!! I am very fortunate able study here ^^ Hope I can experience a memorable school life!!! ^v^MikoMiko!!! 同学们~上课啰 !!!

>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: