Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Untraditional (Un-classical) Self Portrait

*.* WAaa!!!~~~~ Assignment, Assignment and Assignment!!! Very Stress, Super Stress and Ultra Stress!!! Every week every module got one assignment!!! I want to sleepppp~~~ T.T

This is one of the assignments given. It wants us to do a Artwork of un-traditional self-portrait using any medium!!! T.T I make a very stupid choice!!! Got so many medium for me to choose but I choose the most work one ~.~!!! Which is use small little color circle to form the shape of my face *.* Very regret after doing half way!!!

Here is the process of how I do my Artwork.

Spend half a day to hole punching these color paper ~~~ shack *.* but the color look quite nice right hehe !!!

This is the left over!!! I didn't throw away as I think it look quite interesting which I might need it for other use ^^v

Miko : Finally can start working lao (WOHOOoo~~~!!!)



The outline ~ Having fun!!! ^^ (20 min)

1/4 of my face ~ Starting to regret doing this -.-! (2 Hour)

My whole face ~ half dead already *.* (5 hour)

Finally have my angry hair done ~Super Saya Man !!! *.* (6 Hour)

Finally all done !!! ~ Dead *n* (7 Hour)

Shack Shack Shack !!!

^v^v Does it resemble me???
.
ARrw~~~!!! Spend a lot time and effort doing this assignment *.* Using my Tear, Sweat and Blood ~.~ But the final outcome look quite good!!! Like it ^v^ But this will be my first time and also my last time doing that!!! Shack r!!! I zamp the whole day to finish this lei !!! Still got a few more assignment to do *.* WAaa!!!~~~~
.
>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: