Thursday, August 27, 2009

Alternate Persona

ARrw O.o -~~~!!! Another day of no sleep!!! This time have to do a photomontage that illustrates of your alternate persona. Find a lot of different magazines to find the image I want ~.~ Almost cannot finish!!!
.
This is my final Artwork.

The concept of this Artwork saying that My inner self is begin restrict by the yellow tape so it cannot release out of my body… Therefore you need to search from the TV to find my inner self… What is in my inner self??? There is a wild and rocker image inside of me which will make the earth spin around and I want to let the whole world know!!!

The above paragraph you read is all BULL SHIT!!! lol^^ I make it out one lo!!! just that the image is like that so I have to think of a story to match ^v^ What wild and rock image??? -.-! I can’t believe I say all that hahaha!!! Ain’t I a good story teller ^.^v


Anyway still got one last assignment left to hand in for this week!!! And tomorrow is TIE DAY!!! Everyone one need to wear a tie to school!!! Ever since I left my secondary school I didn’t wear tie lao need to find one!!! ARrw O.o -~~~!!!

>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: