Tuesday, July 28, 2009

My 25th Birthday!!!

^o^v WOHOhoo!!! I’m officially 25th!!! Just celebrated my 2009 birthday, it a memorable birthday!!! All thank to my Family, Buddys and Friends for their celebrations and gifts^.^v!!!

My Birthday Cake!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There’s a total a 3 Parts of my celebration and here is my first stop!!!

First Stop – Birthday Eve (July 13)
During my birthday eve, went to eat dinner with my family. One of my favorite food 麻辣火锅 ^v^ Although I like to eat hot stuff but yet eat until my tongue numb and my stomach burning ~.~!!!

The owner knew that it is my birthday and specially cook a 面线 for me. O.oArrr!!! eat until very full *.* I can say it a very 满足 celebration!!!

Second Stop – Birthday (July 14)
That night, went to have a drink with my buddy!!! Well actually want to order a cappuccino for my drink, but they insist that I drink beer with them -.-!

First time finish a bottle of beer and my conclusion is that all beer taste Suck!!! Spend the whole night figuring out how to finish the bottle *.* Guy from now on, no more beer for me!!!

Also order some side disk like Pizza, Chicken Wing, French Fries and Fish&Chip!!! That what I call food ^o^

At the end of the day we make a mess of the place with full of penut shells hehehe!!! We sure Love Peanut ^.^v

Last Stop – Post Birthday Celebration (July 19)
Eat lunch with some poly friend at some Italian Restaurant. It is a joint birthday celebration with Helen ma ^.^ In order to fulfill her birthday wish we do a lot of funny stuff, role playing etc O.o... Well it is a very unique celebration ^.^v

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Birthday Gifts
Due to I going to start my school really soon!!! both my mother and friend think that it is time for me to have a new image!!! Therefore they decided to get me some “School Uniform” for my presents!!!

On the July 12, my Buddy took me shop around bugis area for the whole night *.* tired!!! Finally manage to get 2 shirts and one pant. Thank Guy!!! I knew you all have a hard time getting a right clothe for me ^.^v

As you know one set of clothe where got enough right!!! Therefore my mother took me out to get me more clothes^.^ In the end I manage to get 1 shirt and 2 pants. Actually kind of regret getting those clothe as it kind of expensive O.o But yet Thank alot Mum!!! ^.^v


Finally!!! I get a set of keychain form up with lot of tool from my poly friend ^.^ It a very Creative Present!!! A new Toy for my Miko ^v^!!!

Once again thank everyone for their effort to make my birthday so memorable ^.^v Appreciate it and will cherish the gift given!!! Before I closed this post ^v^ I think it is times to make my Birthday Wishes!!! ^o^v WOHOhoo!!! ~~~

>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: