Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Missions Accomplished

^___^v Yohooo!!! Juz.a.blink and half a year have passed!!! It is an unpredictable and happening 6 month I have been though!!! ^.^ Still remember that the first day of 2009 I gave myself 8 “Missions” to accomplish for my New Year Revolution. 6 month has passed and out of 8 I have only accomplished 3 T.T Now let's have a look back of what I have accomplished...
.
Mission Accomplished 01 - Portfolio

For this portfolio I have spend 3 month to complete!!! Although it not some outstanding portfolio, but it did spend all my effort and sweat to completed ~.~ For my job seeking and my NTU application, this portfolio play a very big part and indeed it help me a lot ^.^v But it have not come to an end yet, I have plan to do a new one as time goes by, this time I will like to try on different style and different medium. Hope by the end of the year I be able to showcase all my progress and improvement!!!
.
Mission Accomplished 02 - Class 2B Licence
I should say this is a secret I kept for a very long time -.- Not even my parent and my closest friend know I learned motorbike till I get my licence ^.^v

Not only New Driver need to put T-Plate!!! "Someone" need to put it too!!!

T-Plate - (Front Rear)

T-Plate (Back Rear)

^_____^
Currently be driving my father bike (Practice Mode) till I able to support a bike on my own. Planning to get a Gilera Runner or Vespa in future!!! So stay tune ^.^v

Mission Accomplished 03 - University
This is one of the “Mission” that I deadly wants to accomplish. Spend one month rushing to finish the assignment given (The work is post on my March post). Finally!!! I'm going back to school!!! Really miss school life ^v^ it've been 3 year since I graduated from poly. Be cherishing the opportunity given to me and do my best to achieve great result!!!

Miko: I need to study hard too!!!

Mission Left to Accomplish
Now let us see the progess of the 5 "Mission" left to complete!!!
>>>>>>
Jusamouse Animation [Pre-production Stage]
Career in Animation [Mission Onhold]
Class 3 License – [Planning Stage]
Learn New Piano Pieces [Mission Complete 50%]
Animation Award [Mission In Progress]
<<<<<<
Still left 6 month left for me to accomplish the rest of my mission. Wish me luck !!!! ^___^v Yohooo!!!

>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: