Thursday, October 22, 2009

Derive - Last Word

+O+EEEEEEeeee~~~ The most scary Project that I have done in my life!!! Why is that so??? This is the project that I have to go to a haunted house!!! *O*Arrrrrr!!!~~~ We required to choose a place or a street in Singapore that is unfamiliar to me as the starting point for my Derive. From what I see, hear, smell, I have to create a story on it. In the end my “Whole Body Itchy” I choose Old Changi Hospital WTH*.*

I decided to do comic (One of the suicide thing to do) to tell my story. This comic is actually the boy “Diary” which the story of his sad life T.T So have a look of the comic, I spend almost 2 week 247 to do it(There goes my break)!!!

Here is my Comic ^^VYeah~~~










This is the first time that I draw a comic. Drawing a comic it not an easy job *.* there is a lot of work to do. Due to time constraint I cut away a lot of scene and as you can see the style is not very consistence. The story emmmm… a bit lame la haha^^ no choice I have to match the place I went to. Aiya hope next time I got more time to produce a better comic ^^V

A lot of things happen while working on this project and I don’t want to mention it and it over already!!! The last thing I want to do is to return to that place, or once again I really have to +O+EEEEEEeeee~~~
.
>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: