Sunday, May 31, 2009

Banner + Reward

^___^V Yeah!!! My Last work in May !!! This is a banner request by my sister to do for her company. They having a Piano Competition on this coming June, so just help them to design since I so free. Due to the size is too wide for my blog layout, therefore for this post, I put a border around the banner.

Here is the Design -


Reward - Potato Chips
As for the reward for doing this banner, I only received 3 Potato Chips T.T Currently trying to lose weight, so i give it all to Miko ^.^ (Lucky Boy).

Miko: Woohoo!!! I bury in a mountan of potato chip!!! ^.^v (Lucky)

Miko: Which one should I eat first??? Aiya just take!!! (Hack Care)

Miko: Arhhh!!! How come so hard to open?!! >.< (Kan Chiong)

Miko: Errr use teeth ~.~ (Bite...)
.
.
.
awhile Later...

Miko: . . . *.*(Shack)
----------------------------------------------------
Finally May is over, can say that I have a very bad month -.-! Alot of thing should not happen happen. Arrrhhh I really need luck!!!

June will be a busy month for me, got alot of "Big" plan ahead. Be starting on one of my MISSION ^.^v Hope June will be a good month, I don't ask for more, just one good new for me will be enough!!! ^___^V Yeah!!!

>>> MikoMiko

No comments: