Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Month Of Cakes

^___^V Yeah!!! May is a Month of cake!!! Why is that so??? Well I have ate 4 different cakes in May ^v^. As you can see all my recent post is all about birthday. Jia Jia Birthday, Mother Day, My Brother Birthday and My Mother Birthday. Eat cakes until I scared >.<



9th of May - Jia Jia Birthday Cake

10th Of May - Mother Day Cake

15th Of May - My Brother Birthday Cake

23rd Of May - My Mother Birthday Cake

Four different favor and four different style of Cakes. Every Cakes have it own unique taste and design. Although I not a Fan of Sweet Stuff, but yet they taste nice ^.^v

Missing Pizza
During my Mother Birthday we have order pizza for her celebration, but One of the Pizza have been stolen O.o!!! Who did it?!!!

Ahar!!! I got evidence!!!

Miko: Oh What a feast!!! How come I not invited?!! (Angry)



Miko: I should take one to fill up my stomach!!! (Hungry)

Miko : Arhhh!!! Gona Run!!! before somebody come back!!! (Heavy...)

Haha Miss him??? Miko long time didn’t appear in my blog already. Finally got the chance ^.^

May is coming to an end, hope everyone have a good month!!! ^___^V Yeah!!!
.
>>> MikoMiko

No comments: