Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday Greeting Part 02 - Monkey King

^___^V Yeah!!! Part 2 of my Birthday Greeting Artz ^v^ This time is my friend Ming Kang!!! The concept is quite interesting. Ming Kang > MK > Monkey King. Therefore for his birthday present I have draws a Monkey for him!!! Of course not only his nick look like monkey, his face also look like them O.op!!! Oh Ya His birth date also quite unique, November eleven, which mean one!!! one!!! one!!! one!!! there are four one!!!

These were the Illustration I created for him...There were 3 versions, each represent different side of him.

The Cool Side of him…

The Playful Side of him…

Last but not least, the Cocky side of him hehe…

Due to my friend like basketball, so I have the Monkey “Playing” the ball. and Since it is Monkey King, how can i miss out that he Wearing a King Costume ^v^

This month thing is finally turn out better… The “Bad Luck” that I have ever since I serve my National Service seem to wear off hehe. Hope the “Good Luck” I have now will continue be there and more good news coming along the way.

Finally wish everyone including me GOOD LUCK!!! ^___^V Yeah!!!

No comments: