Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birthday Greeting Part 01 - Shadow

^___^V Yeah!!! As promised, be posting some of the previous interesting work that I have done. This is the work that I have done for my friend Jack last year birthday. But hahaha!!! For this pieces of work didn’t give it to him as I didn’t finished in time >.<

The theme of this illustration is actually drawing him… but… emmm... think draw a bit too “Shua” lao hahaha!!! But who care, as long as my drawing looks nice can already O.op. Kind of like his nick shadow (Don’t know why he call shadow) Kind of cool and easy to have a theme for my drawing, "Dark" and "mystery".

Although didn’t give him the illustration but did manage to give him this t-shirt ^v^V. But emmm... due to time constraint so didn’t do a very good job on that X_x And due to I only print one t-shirt therefore the printing shop cannot give me a very good print. Sorry Jack -.-! I know it’s not a very good gift, promise next present won’t be last minute hehe.

For the next few post will be posting some of the “ART” that I have done for my friend, so stay tune!!! ^___^V Yeah!!!

>>> MikoMiko

No comments: