Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Short Animation Poster: Juz - Fast Foward

^___^v Yeah!!! My First Work in Year 2009!!! (Plz Click to enlarge if you cannot see) Its have been a busy weeks for me since New Year, and I have not been slacking lo haha. Have been working on this Poster for my Personal Short Animation since then. Emmmm about what will the story be like and when to be finish???………. WAHAHAHA!!! I also don’t know. Let's say “COMING SOON”. This Poster will act as some kind of sneak preview ba.^v^

About the Poster
The initial design of the background has lot of signboard on every single building. But after finish it, I realized that it is a total "NG" as it does not really suit what I want and it is going to be very shiong o__O to animate with all the signboard appear on every scene. Most importantly is that I don’t have sponsor so it very "Lugi" to put their brand on the board to help them free advertising Hahaha… not funny -__-!... Therefore for my final design, I have change it to be a more Modern City Area.

I feel very sad about my Background after putting the character and title into it. Most of my Background details have been block by them. Sad x__x. As not to waste my effort, I Post only the background to let you all know what it's really like “Behind the scene”.

Please feel free to give me some comment about this poster. Be it the color, the design or the title name so that I can still change and improve on it.

P.S - Chinese New Year coming soon!!! Now will start doing my spring cleaning Already… It will be a “Housewife” week for me -__-! Haha.

>>> MikoMiko

No comments: