Thursday, January 1, 2009

A New Beginning

New Year . New Life . New Blog

^___^v Yeah!!! Finally my blog have been out. Have been struggling a lot while making this blog x___x As time goes by will try to improve on it, but for the time being use this design first, hope it look presentable haha.

As for this blog, I will be posting some of my latest Artwork, Animation, Comic, Photo and Video which I have done. Do give me some comment if possible or at least put some foot print of your to let me know you are here haha. Tag me Guy, Gal, Human, Animal???

Finally 2009 have arrived. It is a new beginning.

This year have give myself some “mission” to accomplish and some new piano pieces to learn (long time didn’t learn new song already). I have put the list at the sidebar so to remind myself to work on it hehe. I will be trying my best to accomplish all of them. If you happen to see the word have been cross, mean that “mission accomplish” Yeah ^___^v

Wish me luck!!!

>>> MikoMiko

No comments: