Thursday, March 4, 2010

Rhapsody ~ Allegro & Andante

MikoMiko!!! Oh My God!!! I actually forget to post this video up O.o! As mention in my previous post, this is my Video call "Rhapsody" for my 4D Mise En Scene Project. The story is about this Pianist (Kim) is having stage fright before her concert and her partner, the Violinist (Lynn) help her to overcome her fear.

Here is the Video ^^v

Oh Yaaaaa!!!! for those who have seen this video before, you might notice there is some changes. The timing of the pianist playing the piano look more accurate (Still it look fake, I did my best already T.T) and the Violinist too. (Her part look quite accurate ^^v) Plussss!!! the ending I have changed it as I think the previous ending abit draggy. There's also a Blooper for this "Rhapsody", still working on it. So stay tune ^^v

"You're the missing piece I need the song inside of me."

^^v ~ MikoMiko

No comments: