Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Insectopia ~ Poison Paradise

MikoMiko!!! Yeah^^v a second part of Insectopia Assignment. Now have to create an Insectopia Poster' AO Poster, done by compositing/sharing class designs and tiling them into AO composition.

Final Design - Using different Insects and form a shape of a giant Fly.

Below are some of my other Designs ^^v

Instead of just print out our design, we have to do an AO Silk Screen. It is kind of fun plus I've learned alot of new skills^^

Below are some Photos of the Final AO Poster ^^v


It is a very tiring project as it took me 10hours+++ to finished this poster *.* and caused me to missed the last bus and I have to camp in school!!! ^O^Oh Yaaa~~~I intended to do a T-shirt for my Insect design, once I finished it, be posting them up ^^v Yeahhhh~~~

"Spendin' all my time stuck in yesterday"
.
^^v ~MikoMiko

No comments: