Monday, September 14, 2009

Identity Graphics - Figure Inside of Figure

^O^ WOOooo~~~ This is the 2D Project that required us to create a stylize graphic mark (symbol) that best represents me by using vector and bitmap image grapic using active figure/ground relationship. This project also requires us to have an figure inside a figure. See if you can spot the “other” image inside the image.

Here are 3 of my Final Design ^O^WOOooo~~~

Design 01 – A Vespa Helmet (Inside the helmet, there is an Vespa Bike)

Design 02 – Vespa Helmet 02 (There a bike on top of the helmet. Inside the helmet, there is a human head)
.
Design 03 – Sport Bike Helmet (The Helmet form a shape of a shark, inside the helmet, there is a Sport Bike)

Instead of print, this project also requires us to do a stencil. It took me one whole day to do it!!! Especially the cutting part, *O* itssssssss hard~~~~~

Here is the steps of how I do it ^^v.










The best part of this project is we get to spray our design on the T-Shirt. ^O^Cool~~~.

Here is the final outcome !!!

An interesting project which I like it very much!!! If got the time I will like to do another one ^^v Hope my next work will be a ^O^ WOOooo~~~

>>> MikoMiko ~ 咪口咪口

No comments: