Saturday, May 9, 2009

Birthday Greeting - Jia Jia Aka Monkeybrainz

^___^V Yeah!!! Happy Birthday Jia Jia!!! Wish you have a happy 17 birthday. Hope you like the surprise party that plan for you (Actually I only in charge of designing the cake haha) Below is the original design of the cake. Concept = You = Monkey ^v^V .

Tada!!! As promised, this is the final outcome of the cake. (Finally manage to get the photo ^v^v).

As you can see if look very Difffffffffferent >.< from my design. I wanted the cream to be chocolate cream they give me vanilla cream. Wanted my cake to be square, they give me round. The word is all mess up and last thing is how come there is GRASS!!! on the cake O.o ???

I do understand that putting design on the cake is very difficult. Never mind next time be trying on those candy cake where you can directly print your design onto the cake.

Once again wish you have a happy birthday!!! ^___^V Yeah!!!

>>> MikoMiko

No comments: