Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NTU Assignment

^___^V Yeah!!! Finally finished my assignment!!! One week of no sleep, no eat and no entertainment is finally over!!! Errr... for the time being ba >.<

Anyway here is some of my work…

Q1. Conceptual and Visual Problem Solving:
Using simple graphic elements, create four composition that serve as visual metaphors for the following words:

Sorrow
Greed
Heavy
Motion

Start with a 3cm x 3cm square of black paper and make four cut. Using all 5 pieces to create an image that represent the word.

Haha I wasted a lot of paper while doing different try out O.op

Here is my second question...

Q3. Narrative and storytelling:

Using a set of images write a story in a maximum of 3 paragraphs.

Using the following Poem:

This bright harvest moon
Keeps me walking all night long
Around the little pond


Haha the story kind of funny right… very different from my usual style.

Actually there is a third question. It is on Drawing and Visualization, have to be done in pen or pencil. Because I going to put in color in Photoshop therefore I don’t post this first.

On that question I screw up in my first version, so have to redo the whole drawing X.x Second drawing due to time constrains haix… all I can say is first one better v.v Very long time didn do sketches already, all these year have been using com to do my work, think have to brush up on my pencil skill.

That week is a very drama week for me. Think I need a screwdriver X.x computer screw, drawing screw even the printing shop screw. The printing shop give me wrong color!!! wrong size!!! worst still it took them 5 hour to let them print all my work -__- and that a record breaker!!!
Now will be trying out new style for my new work. Vector art is enough for me already. Oh Ya!!! be working on my animation too, hope can finish by this year ^___^v Yeah!!!

Work Work and Work!!!

>>> MikoMiko

No comments: